How do I order a print?
It's very easy. Orders can be placed through the web browser that's displaying this page.
There's no need to download any software and our system has been tested on a wide range of systems ranging from professional Linux workstations, Mac OSX, Windows and Android mobile devices.
- Login/create an account
- Upload a File
- Choose your Paper Surface
- Enter your image dimensions e.g if you want your image printed at 420mm x 350mm then enter 420 in the "PRINT LONG SIDE" box and 350 in "PRINT SHORT SIDE" box. Your image will be printed at these dimensions.
- Select any other options, border size etc.
- Enter Quantity
- Your price will instantly display
- Click the orange "ADD TO CART" button
Continue to order more prints or go to our Secure Checkout and pay by Credit Card, PayPal or Bank EFT.
IF YOU JUST WANT TO SEE A PRICE THERE'S NO NEED TO UPLOAD A FILE
NOTE: WE DO NOT OPEN YOUR FILES IN PHOTOSHOP PRIOR TO PRINTING.
ORDERS ARE PRINTED AS RECEIVED, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SUBMITTED FILES ARE SUITABLE FOR THE PRINT DIMENSIONS ORDERED.
Australian owned and operated. © All Rights Reserved, ACN 100 333 097 | codeice.com.au 2019